Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reminisce

And after that post as i was looking at my tagboard, looking at the old tags. im starting to laugh at myself.lookin at how stupid we were. and memories of the motorcycle accident just came back to my head.

The night i almost died. HAHA! quite funny to think of it again, "Eh abu! eh EH EH!" BANG.

and we went flying across 2 lanes. And at that moment, imagine it being in slow motion, well actually it really did happen in slow motion. i can still remember what really happened in like super slow-mo. AND then the song "i believe i can fly" comes in.. and the camera just rotates around me as i flew.. crashed.. sliding on my palm, and when i couldn take the pain on my palm i switched over to the other side of my hand.. u see.. how detailed i can describe it to you..

and abu just stood up, looking for his prata and teh and worrying abt his bro's bike, while im there lying cursing myself, and when i tried to stand up, its like god just gave me all the pain in the world to carrry upon my shoulders.

and i can still remember at how i took a cab home thinking it was nothing, and bled on the backseat of the cab. and the ahpek seemed oblivious to what had just happened. "ah uncle bedok south ave 2 eh". as i reached my place, i couldn stand it any longer. called my parents, called the ambulance.. clever. haha.

And i had to lie abt the whole incident. "alaaa, fall from bicycle la.. realllyy.. turning then hit the curb" extra clever.

and after that day, i cant walk for 2 months, well not totally cannot but limp.. and couldn fully straighten my leg for like, 4 months or so? imagine how torturous it is... 'smart' people doing 'smart' things will end u up getting crippled. and now i cant play anymore soccer, cos whenever i do.. my knees will swell up to the size of shi wei's tummy.HAHA

But come to think again.. its like a once in a lifetime experience. and lucky me im still alive.. thank god there wasnt any lorries or whatsoever dooms machine going pass on the other side of the road. or it'll just be the end of my game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home